Relating with people comes naturally for some, for others, it’s not so easy. Forming loyal teams, cliques and leading them is no easy task for others. Countless times I’ve wondered how warlords are able to make their followers loyal even to death, then again I realized it’s not just warlords that have put certain tips into practice, it started centuries ago. I was shocked yet excited to discover that Jesus used these tips and even Mohammed used these tips. Hitler and every successful leader used these tips to relate with their followers, they knew how to win with people, why shouldn’t you?! So here are the tips, enjoy them, think about them, practice them and feel free to write me for any explanation or expansion on any tip you don’t really get. Enjoy…
- Start with yourself.
- Encourage them during the first thirty seconds.
- Let people know you need them.
- Create a memory and visit it often.
- Compliment people in front of people.
- Give others a reputation to uphold.
- Encourage the dream of others.
- Pass the credit unto others.
- Share a secret with someone.
- Do for others what they can’t do for themselves.
- Listen with your heart.
- Find the keys to their heart.
- Be the first to help.
- Add value to people.
- Remember their story.
- Tell a good story.
- Give with no strings attached.
- Point out peoples strengths.
- Learn their names and use it.
Help people win.
These are twenty solid tips that have proved the test of time. Use them and don’t forget to let me in on the results. Most of these tips are authored by John Maxwell and Les Parrot 3.
I remain Daniella on foreveryoungdotme.wordpress.com